Available as pouch only or in combination with our 16″ or 20″ Pronghorn Straps, which increase the attachment options for a variety of bikes.
Also available is our FENDER BAG, a Possibles Pouch + Rubber Boa Straps for easy fender attachment for dirt bikes.
Named for the leather pouches carried by frontier explorers to keep critical gear, or “possibles,” in one handy location. The Possibles Pouch is perfect for the many relatively small, lightweight motorcycling essentials: 21″ front inner tube, snacks, beverages, gloves and tools.
The Giant Loop Possibles Pouch also can used in conjunction with Giant Loop’s MoJavi Saddlebag, mounting in top center position.
Specs & Features
- Volume: 2 liters
- Dimensions: 5.25″ x 2″ x 9.5″
- Includes 2 webbing and thumb-lock buckle straps
- 18 oz vinyl coated polyester Bomb Shell with 14 oz. vinyl coated polyester storm flap
- Beefy YKK coil zipper
- Multiple MOLLE-style webbing lash points
- Reflective accents for visibility
- Mil-spec materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
Fits These Models
Instructions & Video
Click links to view video in new window/tab, or hit your broswer’s Refresh button to view videos here on this page!
How to Use Giant Loop Possibles Pouches as Easy Access Pockets on Dual Sport Motorcycle Soft Luggage