Great Basin Saddlebag Roll Top
Roll Top design features a greater range of compression and expandability, Giant Loop branded grab handles that double as side compression straps, a set of 3 RF-welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods with air purge valves, and drains in the bottoms of the Saddlebag’s “legs” that allow water to escape if it manages to penetrate the highly water resistant out shell (yea, we understand – we’ve dunked our bikes in streams crossings, too!). Made in USA. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects.
2017 NIFTY 50 BEST NEW PRODUCTS – POWERSPORTS BUSINESS!
“The best hard-core saddlebag and tank-bag solution we’ve found is from Giant Loop…. There are cheaper solutions to carrying stuff, but these American-made pieces have been over mountains and across deserts with no issues.” — Cycle World Magazine
The Great Basin Saddlebag Roll Top delivers everything needed to mount up and hit the road:
- 68 liters with three full waterproof rolls, more with one roll to seal out dust
- Set of 3 RF welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods with air release valves
- Super tough, highly water resistant vinyl tarp outer shell reinforced with ballistic nylon
- The Beavertail has a cinch ring with side-release buckles integrate with with our Rogue Dry Bag and Tillamook Dry Bag (available separately)
- Attach Possible Pouch external pockets to back, side or front of Saddlebag “legs”
- Cable lock pass-though to secure bag to bike while parked. Optional cables and locks available here.
- Reflective accents for visibility
- 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield (laser-cut aluminum + stainless steel clamp) included
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Made in U.S.A.
Expand the Great Basin Saddlebag Roll Top with Giant Loop’s adventure proof packing system:
- Choose a Combination option for enhanced storage and accessibility by adding a color-matched Fandango Pro Tank Bag, double-ended Tillamook Dry Bag, or Possibles Pouches.
- Add a pair of stainless steel Giant Loop Mounts to help keep anchor straps away from hot exhaust.
- Create quick anchors on the tail of the motorcycle with our Footmans Loop Anchor Kit.
Specs & Features
• Dimensions (fully packed):
56″ – From the bottom of pannier, across the top to the bottom of the other pannier.
10″ – height of bag in top center
6″ – distance from inside to outside lower saddle bag legs
14″ – front to back in top center
• Outer shell: Vinyl coated polyester reinforced with ballistic nylon
• Military-spec fasteners
• Custom-woven ballistic webbing on lower anchor straps
• Nylike webbing compression straps
Fits These Models
GREAT BASIN SADDLEBAG FITS VIRTUALLY ANY MOTORCYCLE DESIGNED TO CARRRY A PASSENGER, INCLUDING THESE MOTORCYCLE MAKES & MODELS
• BMW: GS models, etc.
• Ducati: Multistrada, Monster, etc.
• KTM: Adventure models, 690 (w/passenger pegs), etc.
• Honda: Rally Raid Honda CB500X Adventure, Africa Twin, CRF250L, XR650L (w/passenger pegs), TransAlp, etc.
• Suzuki: V-Strom, DR650, etc.
• Triumph: Tiger, Explorer, etc.
• Yamaha: Super Tenere, WR250, etc. (w/passenger pegs)
• Kawasaki: KLR 650, Versys, Ninja, etc.
• AND JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER BIKE DESIGNED TO CARRY A PASSENGER.
Instructions & Video
CLICK for Great Basin Saddlebag mounting and installation instructions PDF.
Click links to view video in new window/tab, or hit your broswer’s Refresh button to view videos here on this page!