The 100% waterproof Rogue Dry Bag (17 liters) is designed to attach to Giant Loop’s MoJavi Saddlebag, Coyote Saddlebag, Great Basin Saddlebag and Siskiyou Panniers. But it can be secured on virtually any motorcycle make or model, making it indispensable equipment for a broad spectrum of on-road and off-road motorcycle riders.
Without unstrapping the Rogue Dry Bag from the bike, gear can be accessed from two ends. A beefy reflective daisy chain provides plenty of secure attachment points.
The Rogue Dry Bag takes its name from Oregon’s wild and scenic Rogue River.
Add Pronghorn Straps chained together to lash the Rogue Dry Bag to a tail rack, hard luggage or Giant Loop saddlebags and panniers.
Specs & Features
- Max Volume: 17 liters
- Minimum Volume: 10 liters(when both ends rolled down as much as possible)
- Flat dimensions: 32″ x 13.5″
- Dimensions When full of gear and each end rolled 3 times for waterproof seal: Approximately 19″x 9″
- PVC tarpaulin with 100% waterproof radio-frequency welded seams
- Air purge valve
- 2 nylon webbing shoulder straps with quick adjusting thumb locks buckles
- Reflective daisy chain for easy attachment and enhanced visibility
- Access to gear from each end
- Durable side release buckles with vertical nylon compression straps for closure security and load stability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty