“I have had a set of MoJavi Saddlebags on the guide bike for over five years…. that’s over 100,000 km of abuse and other than having to change the straps that go around the chassis on numerous occasions due to my boots wearing them through, I cannot fault them. An amazing product that I don’t hesitate to recommend.”
PERFORMANCE READY LUGGAGE FOR MOTORCYCLES
Our lightest and slimmest setup for carrying essentials on aggressive off-road rides. This saddlebag is ideal for carrying inner tubes, tools, fluids, snacks and other trail riding necessities. Allow the Mojavi to transfer the weight from your backpack to your motorcycle for improved rider endurance and comfort. Resistant to water, mud, snow, and dust. Straps on and stays on – no matter what.
John Griffiths, Moto Adventures Morocco
Fully-waterproof roll top design.
Ride longer and harder by getting your gear off your back and onto your bike.
Provides 12 liters (732 cubic inches) of packable volume (two 6-liter side pockets).
Anchors to rear fender or Giant Loop Tail Rack.
Bomb Shell™ construction and materials.
Includes Hot Springs Heat Shield™ to
prevent exhaust from melting saddlebag or side panels.
Multiple mounting options with included Pronghorn Straps and fender hooks.
The MoJavi is designed to mount behind the seat directly to the fender or to a GL Tail Rack, but can also be positioned according to personal preference. Once positioned in the desired location, the saddlebag is secured to the fender or GL Tail Rack using the two included fender hooks and Pronghorn Strap. After mounting the saddlebag to the fender or GL Tail Rack, two side mount straps secure the MoJavi directly to the subframe or frame and hold the saddlebag firmly in place.
Optional GL Mounts allow one to secure the saddlebag to existing bolt-mounted points to keep straps away from hot exhaust components. An included Hot Springs Heat Shield prevents the MoJavi Saddlebag or side panels from making direct contact with exhaust components.
The MoJavi Saddlebag fits virtually any make and model, including:
- Beta: All dirt bike and dual-sport models and years
- BMW: All models and years of the GS, G450X, F650, G650, X-Challenge, Cross-Country, HP2
- KTM: All models and all years, EXC, XC, SX, and Adventure 125-1290cc
- Husaberg: All models and all years
- Husqvarna: all models and all years
- Honda: all XR and CRF series
- Suzuki: all DR and RM-Z series
- Yamaha: all WR and YZF series
- Kawasaki: All KLX and KLR series
NOTE: If you do not see your motorcycle listed here, contact us about compatibility.
Specifications and Instructions
- Volume 12 liters (732 cubic inches), comprised of two 6-liter side pockets.
- Dimensions Two (2) side pockets, 4″ deep x 16″ long x 7″ wide (10 cm deep x 41 cm long x 18 cm wide).
- Dry Weight 3 lb. (1.4 kg), with all included components.
- Materials Rugged Bomb Shell™ construction and materials, and military-spec fasteners. Aluminum thumb buckle compression straps. Highly abrasion-resistant webbing. Coated Fender Hooks. Stretch polyurethane Pronghorn Strap. Aluminum Hot Springs Heat Shield.
After many Giant Loop customer requests for a minimalist, rackless saddlebag designed for one and two-day rides, the MoJavi was born. The MoJavi is a rackless rugged saddlebag designed to carry the essentials on aggressive off-road rides where keeping your gear firmly in place while at speed is essential. It is ideal for carrying save-a-ride necessities on day trips or trail rides.
The MoJavi is made using super-tough Bombshell™ construction and materials with beefy, waterproof roll-top, and military-spec fasteners. Two side pockets, each 4″ deep x 16″ long x 7″ wide, allow one to carry a combined 12 liters of gear such as inner tubes, tools, fluids, first-aid kit, and more.
The MoJavi fits a vast array of motorcycles, including dirt bikes, dual-sport, adventure touring, scrambler, supermoto, standard, and sport models, and mounts behind the seat directly to the fender, GL Tail Rack, or according to one’s personal preference. The MoJavi is now even faster and easier to install and remove with an included 25-inch Pronghorn Strap™.
Take a load off and improve rider endurance and comfort by transferring weight from a backpack to your motorcycle with the rackless MoJavi Saddlebag Motorcycle Luggage System. No side luggage racks are required. Straps on and stays on—no matter what.