Crafted from heavy gauge aluminum then anodized black, the GL® Tail Rack provides solid anchor points for Giant Loop MoJavi and Coyote Saddlebags, Klamath Tail Rack Pack, and Possibles Pouch. The GL Tail Rack is a strong, simple, low-profile, lightweight, and affordable gear attachment solution for virtually any dirt bike, dual sport, or enduro motorcycle with plastic fenders. Includes a full stainless steel mounting hardware kit for quick and easy installation.
GL® Tail Rack
Giant Loop’s Tail Rack bolts to a plastic rear fender, creating solid anchor points for Giant Loop gear. Includes full stainless steel mounting hardware kit. Quick, easy installation. Fits virtually every dirt, dualsport and enduro bike.
Redesigned for 2023
No more wire gates
Square bolt pattern to mount the Tail Rack in either orientation
More refined finished (anodized, not powder coated)
Heavy gauge aluminum with anodized black finish.
Strong and simple, low-profile and lightweight,
affordable gear attachment solution for virtually any motorcycle with plastic fenders.
Square bolt pattern for easy installation in either orientation.
Multiple webbing attachment slots.
- Dimensions: 5″ wide x 8″ long x .5″ tall.
- Square bolt hole pattern.
- Includes 4x stainless steel button head bolts, 4x stainless steel nylock nuts, 4x stainless steel washers, 4x aluminum spacers.
- Weight: 8oz including hardware.
- Capacity: Limit total load to 10 lbs. maximum. Designed to provide secure anchor points for Giant Loop Saddlebags, NOT to support heavy loads.
- Multiple webbing attachment slots.