Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag
Named for saddle pads used by rodeo cowboys, our most minimalist tank bag is perfect for riders who “don’t like tank bags.” Giant Loop’s Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag fits virtually any motorcycle — and keeps all the essentials handy and out of the way when standing on the footpegs. For motorcycles with steep seat fronts or tall fuel fills, the Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag fits better than conventional Tank Bag designs.
”The best hard-core saddlebag and tank-bag solution we’ve found is from Giant Loop…. There are cheaper solutions to carrying stuff, but these American-made pieces have been over mountains and across deserts with no issues.Cycle World Magazine
Waterproof clear top fits smart phone
An electronics pass-through enables on-bike charging and power inside the tank bag and/or the clear smart phone pocket top (add BikeMaster Dual USB Port/ Plug Charger).
The Buckin Roll Tank Bag unzips from harness.
Fits virtually any motorcycle make/model. If there’s motorcycle that the Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag WON’T fit we want to hear about it! (Except for step-throughs!) Especially well suited for motorcycles with steep seat fronts or tall fuel fills.
- Volume: 1.5 liter
- Dimensions: 7″ x 4″ x 4″
- Fits virtually any motorcycle
- Keeps all of the essentials handy and out of the way when sitting on seat front or standing on footpegs
- Mounts behind gas cap for easy fueling
- Waterproof clear top fits smart phone
- Power cable pass-through to charge electronics on bike
- Tank Bag unzips from harness
- Reflective bars for visibility
- No buckles in knees or crotch