”"The sharp appearance, versatility, ruggedness, and functionality of the Siskiyou Panniers really work wonderfully for adventure riding. They stay snug and in place at highway speed. They make accessing your gear easy. They are lightweight and durable. Overall just a great product that has treated me very well over many years and several motorcycles.”Dirt Orcas long-term test review
Top loading for easy access to 70 liters of storage, including mesh pockets under lids.
Includes two removable waterproof inner liner Dry Pods™ for 100% waterproof performance in all conditions.
Adjustable design is compatible with an array of side luggage racks — and they can be mounted without racks on some motorcycles (see fit details below).
Designed by riders and built for the long haul with rugged yet lightweight materials (weighs just 10 lbs with all included components).
Multiple attachment points secure additional dry bags and gear.
The Siskiyou Panniers are designed to securely attach to most stock motorcycles equipped with both passenger footrest brackets and a rear rack and/or passenger grab bars, including many adventure touring bikes with no racks. Side luggage racks may be required for some motorcycle makes or models lacking sufficient support.
The panniers feature an adjustable width, and attach with a stable, secure, three-point mounting system. Mounting points attach to both sides and the rear of the motorcycle — webbing straps anchor the sides, and heavy-duty Velcro anchors to the rear. Upgrade the Velcro to our 18” Pronghorn Straps for quick and easy on/off. Optional additional mounting points are available on the wheel-side of the panniers for extra stability.
- BMW: Most GS models (note: GSA factory racks are too wide)
- Ducati: MultiStrada, Scrambler
- KTM: 690, 790, 950/990, 1090, 1190, 1290. For a rackless mount on KTM 790/1090/1190/1290 models, use Giant Loop’s Passenger Handle Removal Spacer Kit.
- Honda: Africa Twin, XR650L, CB500X (with side luggage racks)
- Kawasaki: KLR 650, Versys
- Suzuki: V-Strom, DR650 (with side luggage racks)
- Royal Enfield: Himalayan (with factory side luggage racks)
- Triumph: Tiger, Bonneville, Scrambler
- Yamaha: Super Tenere, Tenere 700
- Volume 70 liters (35 liters each side)
- Dimensions 16″ x 12″ x 6″
- Weight 10 lbs (with all included components)
- Maximum width 20” (with crossover adjustment; can be rack mounted without crossover)
- Materials Waterproof coated polyester tarpaulin, reinforced with ballistic nylon – Details: Reflective trim, drain grommets in exterior pockets, rugged fasteners (including Duraflex® buckles and stainless steel GL Mounts)
Download Siskiyou Panniers mounting and installation instructions PDF.
Named for southern Oregon’s and northern California’s rugged and beautiful mountain range, Giant Loop’s Siskiyou Panniers waterproof soft luggage combines the convenience of hard panniers with all of Giant Loop’s performance advantages: rugged, rackless, lightweight and stable.
The Siskiyou Panniers are ideal for carrying gear for multi-day rides and round-the-world adventures. Keeping gear organized is easy with zippered mesh pockets inside the lids, as well as two large, drawstring pockets sized to carry 2-liter bottles. Two included Dry Pods™ provide waterproof organization.
Secures to passenger footrest mounts and rides on rear rack and/or pillion seat. Mounts and dismounts in minutes. Featuring a flexible internal framesheet and adjustable width, the panniers fit just about any bike designed to carry a passenger — with or without luggage racks. Two included Hot Springs Heat Shields™ protect panniers from hot exhaust. Some bikes — especially those with dual exhaust — may require additional Heat Shields.
Use the Siskiyou Panniers as the base of Giant Loop’s modular, customizable luggage system: mount additional dry bags such as our Rogue Dry Bag™ or Tillamook Dry Bag™ to the center to expand gear carrying capacity, add stability, and protect seat. Use the optional QuickLoop Security Cable to secure gear while away from the bike.