“The sharp appearance, versatility, ruggedness, and functionality of the Siskiyou Panniers really work wonderfully for adventure riding. They stay snug and in place at highway speed. They make accessing your gear easy. They are lightweight and durable. Overall just a great product that has treated me very well over many years and several motorcycles.”
MAY SPECIAL: 10% OFF GL EXCLUSIVE GRAY SISKIYOU PANNIERS!
Siskiyou Panniers combine the convenience of top-loading hard panniers with the performance benefits of Giant Loop’s world-travelled soft luggage. Constructed with flexible, impact-resistant, and waterproof materials, Siskiyou Panniers deliver the ultimate lightweight, rugged, and compressible gear packing solution for on- and off-road motorcycle adventures. Choose the Siskiyou Panniers for multi-day rides when quick, top-loading gear access is a priority.
Gray and Orange colors are available exclusively from Giant Loop.
Top loading for easy access to 70 liters of storage, including mesh pockets under lids.
Includes two removable waterproof inner liner Dry Pods™ for 100% waterproof performance in all conditions.
Adjustable design is compatible with an array of side luggage racks — and they can be mounted without racks on some motorcycles (see fit details below).
Designed by riders and built for the long haul with rugged yet lightweight materials (weighs just 10 lbs with all included components).
Multiple attachment points secure additional dry bags and gear.
Add peace of mind with the optional QuickLoop Security Cable protect gear while parked.
Includes two Hot Springs Heat Shield™ kits for rackless mounting on compatible motorcycles.
The Siskiyou Panniers are designed to securely attach to most stock motorcycles equipped with both passenger footrest brackets and a rear rack and/or passenger grab bars, including many adventure touring bikes with no racks. Side luggage racks may be required for some motorcycle makes or models lacking sufficient support.
The panniers feature an adjustable width, and attach with a stable, secure, three-point mounting system. Mounting points attach to both sides and the rear of the motorcycle — webbing straps anchor the sides, and heavy-duty Velcro anchors to the rear. Upgrade the Velcro to our 18” Pronghorn Straps for quick and easy on/off. Optional additional mounting points are available on the wheel-side of the panniers for extra stability.
- BMW: Most GS models (note: GSA factory racks are too wide)
- Ducati: MultiStrada, Scrambler
- KTM: 690, 790, 950/990, 1090, 1190, 1290. For a rackless mount on KTM 790/1090/1190/1290 models, use Giant Loop’s Passenger Handle Removal Spacer Kit.
- Honda: Africa Twin, XR650L, CB500X (with side luggage racks)
- Kawasaki: KLR 650, Versys
- Suzuki: V-Strom, DR650 (with side luggage racks)
- Royal Enfield: Himalayan (with factory side luggage racks)
- Triumph: Tiger, Bonneville, Scrambler
- Yamaha: Super Tenere, Tenere 700
Specifications and Instructions
- Volume 70 liters (35 liters each side)
- Dimensions 16″ x 12″ x 6″
- Weight 10 lbs (with all included components)
- Maximum width 20” (with crossover adjustment; can be rack mounted without crossover)
- Materials Waterproof coated polyester tarpaulin, reinforced with ballistic nylon
- Details Reflective trim, drain grommets in exterior pockets, rugged fasteners (including Duraflex® buckles and stainless steel GL Mounts)
Upgrades and Accessories