“Top overall quality, heavy-duty, immense storage capacity, epic reliability, utilitarian in nature and supreme functionality for both off-road and on-road/street riders; that’s the Giant Loop Siskiyou Panniers in a nutshell.”
Siskiyou Panniers combine the convenience of top-loading hard panniers with the performance benefits of Giant Loop’s world-travelled soft luggage. Constructed with flexible, impact-resistant, and waterproof materials, Siskiyou Panniers deliver the ultimate lightweight, rugged, and compressible gear packing solution for on- and off-road motorcycle adventures. Choose the Siskiyou Panniers for multi-day rides when quick, top-loading gear access is a priority.
Gray and Orange colors are available exclusively from Giant Loop!
Motorcycle Gear Hub
Provides 70 liters (4,270 cubic inches) of packable volume (35 liters per side).
Included set of two seam-sealed waterproof inner liner Dry Pods™ keep gear dry and organized.
Top loading for easy access to 70 liters of storage, including mesh pockets under lids.
Waterproof: Made from rugged Bomb Shell™ materials with double reinforced ballistic nylon impact zones constructed to be completely waterproof, mudproof, snowproof, and dustproof when used with included Dry Pods™.
Multiple lash points to add a Rogue™ or Tillamook™ Dry Bag for expanded capacity (available separately).
Two large, bellowed pockets fit 2-liter fuel bottles.
Includes two Hot Springs Heat Shield™ kits for rackless mounting on compatible motorcycles.
The Siskiyou Panniers are designed to securely attach to most stock motorcycles equipped with both passenger footrest brackets and a rear rack and/or passenger grab bars, including many adventure touring bikes with no racks. Side luggage racks may be required for some motorcycle makes or models lacking sufficient support.
The panniers feature an adjustable width, and attach with a stable, secure, three-point mounting system. Mounting points attach to both sides and the rear of the motorcycle — webbing straps anchor the sides, and heavy-duty Velcro anchors to the rear. Upgrade the Velcro to our 18” Pronghorn Straps for quick and easy on/off. Optional additional mounting points are available on the wheel-side of the panniers for extra stability.
- BMW: Most GS models (note: GSA factory racks are too wide)
- Ducati: MultiStrada, Scrambler
- KTM: 690, 790, 950/990, 1090, 1190, 1290. For a rackless mount on KTM 790/1090/1190/1290 models, use Giant Loop’s Passenger Handle Removal Spacer Kit.
- Honda: Africa Twin, XR650L, CB500X (with side luggage racks)
- Kawasaki: KLR 650, Versys
- Suzuki: V-Strom, DR650 (with side luggage racks)
- Royal Enfield: Himalayan (with factory side luggage racks)
- Triumph: Tiger, Bonneville, Scrambler
- Yamaha: Super Tenere, Tenere 700
Specifications and Instructions
- Volume 70 liters (35 liters each side)
- Dimensions 16″ x 12″ x 6″
- Weight 10 lbs (with all included components)
- Maximum width 20” (with crossover adjustment; can be rack mounted without crossover)
- Materials Waterproof coated polyester tarpaulin, reinforced with ballistic nylon
- Details Reflective trim, drain grommets in exterior pockets, rugged fasteners (including Duraflex® buckles and stainless steel GL Mounts)