Round the World Panniers™
Hard mounted soft panniers compatible with most luggage rack systems.
NOW AVAILABLE: NEW GL PANNIER MOUNTS! QUICK-CONNECT, QUICK RELEASE, LOCKABLE, ULTRA-LIGHT, ULTRA-RUGGED!
HARDWARE IS NOT INCLUDED UNLESS YOU SELECT IT FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU!
Round The World Panniers mount to virtually any motorcycle luggage rack system using the rack manufacturer’s hardware, making them compatible with a wide variety of hard luggage mounting system with flat, vertical, hoop-style sides. EXAMPLES: Touratech, Happy Trails, SW Motech, Hepko & Becker and many others. For racks that are not flat and vertical, many manufacturers, such as Jesse Luggage Systems, offer adapter plates, which make them suitbable for mounting the RTW Panniers.
Click here for a video explaination of all the Round the World Panniers features and installation tips.
Specs & Features
Weight: 13 lbs
Dimensions: Pannier Body 21″ tall x 15″ wide x 7.5″ deep; Front Drawstring Pocket 7.5″ x 11″ x 3.5″; Rear Roll-Top Pocket 7.5″ x 11″ x 3.5″
• Includes two waterproof inner liner Dry Pods
• Includes two internal HDPE framesheets for solid mounting
• HARDWARE IS NOT INCLUDED – we recommend the Touratech Pannier Mounting Kit or the Happy Trails Pannier Mounting Kit.
• Two 5-liter exterior pockets front and rear, each side (one drawing top, one roll top)
• Ballistic nylon compression wings stabilize load and provide additional gear carrying options
Fits These Models
Round The World Panniers are best suited for larger adventure touring motorcycles. Flat, vertical, hoop-style side luggage racks recommended for optimal fit, using rack manufacturer’s mounting hardware. For other rack designs – and rackless mounting on some motorcycles – see Giant Loop’s Siskiyou Panniers.
Instructions & Video
Click here for a video explination of all the Round the World Panniers features and installation tips.