NEW 2013: Limited Lifetime Warranty! Giant Loop® designed the minimalist Diablo Tank Bag to please even the "I don't like tank bags" rider. The shorter cousin of Giant Loop’s popular Fandango Tank Bag, this little devil is made from the same tough, water resistant construction and "trucker's tarp" material, using the same harness for mounting on sport, dirt, adventure and dualsport motorcycles with either metallic or non-metallic fuel tanks.
In the December 2011 issue of BWM ON (Owners News), "Kit and Caboodle" columnist Kit J. Vercella hailed Giant Loop's Diablo Tank Bag as a return to simplicity and functionality: "For me, the Diablo is a sensibly sized tank bag for daily commutes or an afternoon of dual-sport riding where minimal weight and bulk are your friend."
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Prevent scuffs and scratches under Tank Bags with Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film!
Diablo Tank Bag Specifications & Features:
• 4 liter capacity (main compartment) vs. 10 liter Fandango
• Slim, trim profile
• Tank Bag Dimensions: rear 6.5" tall, front 3.5" tall vs. Fandango rear 8" tall, front 5" tall
• Easy on/off
• Bag unzips from base layer to provide fuel fill access and for easy removal
• Rubber and webbing carry handle
• Clear vinyl map top pocket with Phifertex 11.7 oz vinyl polyester mesh bottom to control condensation
• Divider inside (removable) to secure camera, cell phone, etc.
• Lined with high-visibility yellow nylon
• Water resistant Bomb Shell™ construction and material (22oz vinyl coated polyester - trucker's tarp)
• Water resistant YKK zipper with storm flap
• Beefy YKK coil zipper on Harness
• Diamond-plate vinyl reinforcements
• Made in U.S.A.
• Sewn with military-grade thread to military quality specifications
• Straps: 1-in. Nylike™ webbing with Delrin thumb-lock buckles concealed on harness under bag
• Base Dimensions: 8.25" X 12" (same harness as Fandango)
• Additional harness available (not included) to move tank bag from bike-to-bike in seconds
• Edges finished with polypropylene webbing
• Includes seam sealing kit, detailed installation instructions and packing tips
Available in White, Gray, Yellow, Orange and original Black-on-Black, the Diablo Tank Bag retails for $164 and is available from international distributors, as well as from a network of dealers throughout the USA.
Diablo Tank Bag – Mounting Instructions, Care & Packing Tips
For all the details, visit our blog.