In 2008, Giant Loop® pioneered the original horseshoe-shaped biomorphic motorcycle saddlebag design with the bolt-on Giant Loop Saddlebag (photo below). Since then, our Giant Loop adventure proof packing systems and original horseshoe-shaped biomorphic motorcycle saddlebag designs have made hundreds of trips with riders in the most demanding conditions around the world. We are confident that if you embrace the “go light, go fast, go far” theory of on- and off-road adventure, sport and dual sport motorcycle riding, you will enjoy the tight, low-riding weight distribution of our system.
We have been out for extended, self-supported motorcycle camping trips and have yet to find ourselves wanting more space or more stuff. Typically, riders need to stop for fuel and food almost everyday. And once you really pare your motorcycle kit down to the essentials, you realize that truly, “less is more.”
Whether you ride a sleek sport bike, a big adventure touring motorcycle, a versatile dualsport, a commuter supermoto or lightweight dirt bike, you will appreciate the minimal performance impact offered by carrying gear with the Giant Loop high performance adventure proof motorcycle soft luggage, packing systems and camping gear.
Key Giant Loop® Advantages
• More than 30 pounds lighter than typical hard luggage
• Biomorphic designs integrate into motorcycle, positioning weight precisely where it’s designed to go
• Better position for rider
• Better weight distribution, positioned close to the motorcycle’s center
• Safer — less likely to cause injury than hard-shell touring boxes
• Bombproof — fewer parts to fail on the trail
• Made to military specification quality standards
• Backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects
• Sleeker, cleaner lines to compliment motorcycle design