“The best hard-core saddlebag and tank-bag solution we’ve found is from Giant Loop…. There are cheaper solutions to carrying stuff, but these American-made pieces have been over mountains and across deserts with no issues.” — Cycle World Magazine
The Coyote Saddle Bag Roll is THE rackless motorcycle luggage choice for hardcore off-road expeditions. Carry gear for overnight or multi-day trips — and still have access to the entire saddle — with the Coyote Saddlebag mounted to the rear fender and/or tail rack of virtually any dirt bike, dual sport or enduro motorcycle. No passenger pegs required, the Coyote Saddlebag anchors to the frame or subframe on most motorcycle makes/models — as well as snow bikes, such as Timbersled and MotoTrax.
Coyote Saddlebag delivers everything needed to mount up hit the trail:
- 39 liters packable volume
- 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield (laser-cut aluminum) + stainless steel clamp included
- Set of 3 RF welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods with air release valves included
- Rear mounting options — use included fender hooks OR included webbing anchor strap to fit virtually any bike or tail rack
- Side compression straps with molded rubber Giant Loop branded grab handles
- Beavertail and cinch ring with side-release buckled compression straps that integrate with double-end Rogue Dry Bag and Tillamook Dry Bag (available separately)
- Lash loops to attach Possible Pouch external pockets
- Reflective accents for better visibility
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
Expand the rackless Coyote Saddlebag with Giant Loop’s adventure proof packing system:
- Choose a Combination option for enhanced storage and accessibility by adding a Rogue Dry Bag and Possibles Pouches.
- Add a pair of stainless steel Giant Loop Mounts to help keep anchor straps away from hot exhaust.
- Create quick anchors on the rear fender with our Footmans Loop Anchor Kit – works great on late model KTM, Husqvarna and other motorcycles with under-fender supports.
- Complete your kit with a slim Giant Loop Tank Bag that provides quick gear storage but stays out of the way when riding hard standing on the pegs.
Specs & Features
• Volume: 39 liters
• Weight: 4.5 lbs (with included Hot Springs Heat Shield and 3 Dry Pods)
Approximate dimensions (fully packed)
61.5″ – bottom of pannier, across top to bottom of other pannier bucket
39″ – from one end to the other measuring along the middle of the base
7″ – height of bag in top center
6″ – distance from inside to outside of pannier bucket bottom
9″ – front to back in top center
• Outer shell: 22 oz. vinyl coated polyester reinforced with ballistic nylon
• Military-spec fasteners
• Custom-woven ballistic webbing on lower anchor straps
• Nylike webbing compression straps
Fits These Models
- Beta: 450/525 RS Dual Sport / SuperMoto
- BMW: G450X, F650, G650, X-Challenge, Cross-Country, HP2
- KTM: all models 200, 300, 400, 450, 500, 525, 530 RXC 400, 450, 620, 640/640 ADV, 690 Enduro, 950/990/1190/1090/1290 ADV (use KTM Passenger Handle Removal Spacer Kit for 1090/1190/1290), 950 SE
- Husaberg: FE models
- Husqvarna: FE, FC, TE, SM models
- Honda: all XR series, all CRF series, Rally Raid Honda CB500X Adventure, Africa Twin
- Suzuki: all DR series and RM-Z
- Yamaha: all WR series and YZF
- Kawasaki: All KLX and KLR
NOTE: If you don’t see your dirt bike or enduro make/model motorcycle listed here, contact us about compatibility.
Instructions & Video
CLICK HERE for Coyote Saddlebag mounting and installation instructions PDF
Click links to view videos: