Coyote Saddlebag is the current version of the original flagship horseshoe-shaped dual sport and enduro rackless Giant Loop Saddlebag design that launched our company in 2008.
”The best hard-core saddlebag and tank-bag solution we’ve found is from Giant Loop…. There are cheaper solutions to carrying stuff, but these American-made pieces have been over mountains and across deserts with no issues.Cycle World Magazine
Straps on. Stays on.
No matter what. No side luggage racks required.
The Coyote Saddlebag features a convenient rolling closure that seals out water and dust.
Bolt on the optional GL Tail Rack for the quickest, simplest, most universal mounting solution — even on rear fenders that aren’t compatible with Fender Hooks.
Pack up and go
Includes set of 3 RF welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods with air release valves to keep everything dry and organized. Hot Springs Heat Shield Kit to prevent melt downs. Many mounting options with 25″ Pronghorn Strap and two Fender Hooks.
- Beta: Every RR model, X trainer, and many more
- BMW: GS310 G450X, F650, G650, GS800-GS1250, R one T, and many more
- KTM: all models 200, 300, 400, 450, 500, 525, 530, 640/640 ADV, 690 Enduro, 950/990/1190/1090/1290 ADV (use KTM Passenger Handle Removal Spacer Kit for 1090/1190/1290), 950 SE, and many more
- Husaberg: FE models, and many more
- Husqvarna: FE, FC, TE, TX, SM models, and many more
- Honda: all XR series, all CRF series, Rally Raid Honda CB500X Adventure, Africa Twin, and many more
- Suzuki: all DR series, RMZ, V-Strom, and many more
- Yamaha: all WR series, Tenere 700/1200, YZ models, and many more
- Kawasaki: All KLX, KLR, KX models, and many more
NOTE: If you don’t see your dirt bike or enduro make/model motorcycle listed here, contact us about compatibility.
NEW 2020 Coyote Saddlebag is the current version of the original flagship horseshoe-shaped dual sport and enduro rackless Giant Loop Saddlebag design that launched our company in 2008. The Coyote Saddlebag features a convenient rolling closure that seals out water and dust. Other rider-friendly details include sewn-on molded rubber badges, Giant Loop branded grab handles that double as side compression straps, a set of 3 RF welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods with air purge valves, and drains in the bottoms of the Saddlebag’s “legs” that allow water to escape if it manages to penetrate the highly water resistant out shell (yea, we understand – we’ve dunked our bikes in streams crossings, too!).
“The best hard-core saddlebag and tank-bag solution we’ve found is from Giant Loop…. There are cheaper solutions to carrying stuff, but these American-made pieces have been over mountains and across deserts with no issues.” — Cycle World Magazine
The Coyote Saddlebag is THE rackless motorcycle luggage choice for hardcore off-road expeditions. Carry gear for overnight or multi-day trips — and still have access to the entire saddle — with the Coyote Saddlebag mounted to the rear fender and/or tail rack of virtually any dirt bike, dual sport or enduro motorcycle. No passenger pegs required.
Coyote Saddlebag delivers everything needed to mount up and hit the trail:
- 39 liters packable volume
- 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield (laser-cut aluminum) + stainless steel clamp included
- Set of 3 RF welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods with air release valves included
- NEW 2020 Rear mounting options: Use included 25″ Pronghorn Strap and/or GL Fender Hooks to fit virtually any bike or GL Tail Rack
- Side compression straps with molded rubber Giant Loop branded grab handles
- Beavertail and cinch ring with side-release buckled compression straps that integrate with double-end Rogue Dry Bag and Tillamook Dry Bag(available separately)
- Lash loops to attach Possible Pouch external pockets
- Reflective accents for better visibility
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
Expand the rackless Coyote Saddlebag with Giant Loop’s adventure proof packing system:
- Choose a Combination option for enhanced storage and accessibility by adding a Rogue Dry Bag and Possibles Pouches.
- Add a pair of stainless steel Giant Loop Mounts to help keep anchor straps away from hot exhaust.
- Create quick anchors on the rear fender with our Footmans Loop Anchor Kit – works great on late model KTM, Husqvarna and other motorcycles with under-fender supports.
- Complete your kit with a slim Giant Loop Tank Bag that provides quick gear storage but stays out of the way when riding hard standing on the pegs.
- Volume: 39 liters
- Weight: 4.5 lbs with all included components
- 61.5″ – bottom of pannier, across top to bottom of other pannier bucket
- 39″ – from one end to the other measuring along the middle of the base
- 7″ – height of bag in top center
- 6″ – distance from inside to outside of pannier bucket bottom
- 9″ – front to back in top center
- Outer shell: 22 oz. vinyl coated polyester reinforced with ballistic nylon
- Military-spec fasteners
- Custom-woven ballistic webbing on lower anchor straps
- Nylike webbing compression straps