Our smallest bag yet – it’s the off-road glove box! Sometimes you only need the bare bones basics — spare gloves, goggles, wallet, phone, registration/insurance cards and other small items. Perfect for snowmobiles, snow bikes and technical riding. This versatile bag fits not only on handlebars, but also on snowmobile and snow bike bumpers, passenger handles, etc. – and it can be strapped to a backpack or belt. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Named for Oregon’s scenic Zigzag River on Mt. Hood.
Specs & Features
• Dimensions: 10.5″ wide x 4″ tall x 2.5″ deep
• Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell™ and ballistic nylon
• Straps to almost any motorcycle’s handlebars — completely out of the way
• Interior mesh zippered pocket
• Threads onto belt or pack when removed from machine
• Military-spec materials and construction
Fits These Models
Instructions & Video
CLICK for Zigzag Handlebar Bag mounting and installation instructions PDF.
Click links to view video in new window/tab, or hit your broswer’s Refresh button to view videos here on this page!