Snow Bushwackers Hand Guards = Hand Savers!
- Cold/wet weather comfort
- Snow, wind and trail protection
- Strap on/off in seconds
- Multiple mounting configurations to fit most motorcycle/snowbike and snowmobile makes/models equipped with rigid hand guards and/or deflectors
- Tough GL Snow stretch polyurethane strap (can be used separately)
- Custom wind foil shapes
- No stitching or pieces to fail
- When not using Bushwackers Hand Guards, straps have a thousand other uses: Lash water bottles, fuel, gear to tail rack. Hold flashlight in place while working in dark. And many others!
- Made in USA
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: Snowmobile or snow bike must be equipped with rigid hand guards or deflectors to support Bushwackers while riding.
Specs & Features
Dimensions (flat): 13.5″ (length from end closest to bar clamp to end closest to bar end) x 16″ (widest part at end of bars) x 6″ (narrowest part nearest center of bar)
Includes two 15″ stretch polyurethane straps for quick release, solid attachment
Instructions & Video
CLICK for Bushwacker Hand Guards mounting and installation instructions PDF.
Click links to view video in new window/tab, or hit your broswer’s Refresh button to view videos here on this page!