Motion Pro Combo Tire Levers
A must-have for trailside tube changes, the Motion Pro Combo Tire Levers are compact, strong and durable. Constructed of 7075 T-6 aluminum the levers are lightweight, just 3.5 oz, yet extremely tough. One end holds a perfectly contoured spoon for disengaging the tire, the other a Hex box wrench for axel nuts (rated for a maximum torque of 90 lb/ft)
The Motion Pro Tire Levers can be purchased individually or in combination with the corresponding Motion Pro Tire Lever Adapter. One side of the adapter fits in the hex opening on your Motion Pro Combo Tire Lever and the the other side consists of a 3/8″ square driver. Many bikes have different sized hex nuts rear and front. Purchase the adaptor and all you have to bring is the additional socket for a complete set!
Specs & Features
- Perfectly contoured tire spoon on one end
- Hex box wrench for 22 mm axle nuts on other end
- Lightweight forged 7075 T-6 aluminum
- Hard anodized finish
- Under 10 inches in length and weigh only 3.5 oz.
- Hex end is rated for a maximum torque of 90 lb/ft