“The Coyote is a tough, rugged piece of kit that can haul a lot more gear than you initially think it can. When the bike moves, the Coyote moves with it, instead of flopping around. You can still tell there’s extra weight on the bike, but for a rider who wants luggage but still wants the bike to feel tight, the Coyote is a good choice”
RACKLESS LUGGAGE FOR MOTORCYCLES
Featuring new graphic updates to give your Giant Loop gear a clean, fresh look.
The Coyote Saddlebag is Giant Loop’s original rackless design for packing up to 39 liters of gear on multi-day rides. Built with highly resistant Bomb Shell™ materials, it’s a must have for transporting gear through even the toughest terrain. The Coyote can be mounted to the rear fender or tail rack of virtually any dirt bike, dual-sport, or enduro motorcycle. Includes waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods™ and 25-inch Pronghorn Strap™ for complete waterproofing and easy installation.
Check Amazon for available stock of previous models.
Zac Kurylyk, Adventure Rider Radio
Straps on and stays on—no matter what.
Provides 39 liters (2,380 cubic inches) of packable volume.
Waterproof: Made from rugged Bomb Shell™ materials with double reinforced ballistic nylon impact zones constructed to be completely waterproof, mudproof, snowproof, and dustproof when used with included Dry Pods™.
Included set of three RF-welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods™ with air release valves keep gear dry and organized.
Two rear mounting options: anchors to the rear fender or GL Tail Rack with included Pronghorn Strap™ and fender hooks to fit virtually any bike or tail rack.
Side compression straps with integrated grab handles provide a way to handle the packed bag or can be used to push, pull, or pick up the motorcycle in case of a tip over.
Add a Rogue™ or Tillamook™ Dry Bag and/or Possibles Pouch™ external pocket for expanded capacity (available separately).
Although the Coyote is designed to mount behind the seat or to a GL Tail Rack, it can be positioned differently on every motorcycle make and model. Once positioned in the desired location, the saddlebag is secured to the fender or GL Tail Rack using the two included fender hooks and Pronghorn Strap. The two side anchor straps are then secured directly to the subframe or frame to hold the saddlebag firmly in place.
Giant Loop recommends installing the included Hot Springs Heat Shield™ to prevent parts of your Coyote Saddlebag or side panels from making direct contact with exhaust components. Optional GL Mounts allow one to secure the saddlebag to existing bolt-mounted points to keep straps away from hot exhaust components.
The Coyote Saddlebag fits virtually any make and model, including:
- Beta Every RR model, X trainer, and more
- BMW GS310 G450X, F650, G650, GS800-GS1250, R one T, and more
- KTM all models 200, 300, 400, 450, 500, 525, 530, 640, 640 ADV, 690 Enduro, 950/990/1190/1090/1290 ADV (use KTM Passenger Handle Removal Spacer Kit for 1090/1190/1290), 950 SE, and more
- Husaberg FE models, and more
- Husqvarna FE, FC, TE, TX, SM models, and more
- Honda all XR series, all CRF series, Rally Raid CB500X Adventure, Africa Twin, and more
- Suzuki all DR series, RMZ, V-Strom, and more
- Yamaha all WR series, YZ models, Ténéré 700/1200, and more
- Kawasaki All KLX, KLR, KX models, and more
NOTE: If you do not see your motorcycle listed here, contact us about compatibility.
Specifications and Instructions
- Volume 39 liters (2,380 cubic inches) of packable volume.
- Dimensions 62″ (156 cm) from the bottom of the pannier, across the top to bottom of the other pannier bucket.
7″ (18 cm) height of bag in top center.
6″ (15 cm) distance from inside to the outside of the pannier bucket bottom.
9″ (23 cm) from front to back in top center.
- Dry Weight 4.5 lb. (2 kg), with all included components.
- Materials Rugged Bomb Shell™ construction and materials with reinforced ballistic impact zones, beefy water-resistant YKK zippers, and military-spec fasteners. Aluminum cam buckle compression straps. Custom-woven ballistic webbing on lower attachments.
As Giant Loop’s original flagship horseshoe-shaped rackless saddlebag design, the Coyote is the current version of our original design. The Coyote mounts to the rear fender or tail rack of virtually any dirt bike, dual-sport, or enduro motorcycle—no passenger pegs required. Carry up to 39 liters of essential gear on multi-day rides without interfering with riding ability—even on technical singletrack, steep hill climbs, or other rough terrain.
Lightweight Bomb Shell™ construction and materials mean the Coyote is built for long-term durability. It includes three RF-welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods™ with air release valves to keep everything dry and organized. Giant Loop’s adventure proof packing system allows the Coyote to be expanded for enhanced storage and accessibility by adding a Rogue Dry Bag™, Possibles Pouch™, or Tank Bag (each sold separately).
The Coyote is THE rackless motorcycle saddlebag of choice for hardcore off-road expeditions. It delivers everything needed to mount up and hit the trail with confidence. Includes Hot Springs Heat Shield™ Kit to prevent saddlebag or side panels from making contact with exhaust components. Now even faster and easier to install and remove with an included 25-inch Pronghorn Strap™.