Columbia Dry Bag – NEW, UPDATED VERSION FOR 2018!
“New Columbia Dry Bag Raising the Bar In Motorcycle Tail Bags: Giant Loop’s newest dry duffel bag gets bigger, better and smarter.” — ADV Pulse
Better than top-loading duffels, the 100% waterproof Columbia Dry Bag opens from both ends, providing quick access to gear without unstrapping the Dry Bag from the motorcycle.
Four integrated anchor straps secure the 100% waterproof Columbia Dry Bag to virtually any large motorcycle make or model. Compatible with GL’s MotoTrekk Panniers, Round The World Panniers, Siskiyou Panniers and most hard luggage, the 80-liter Columbia Dry Bag converts to a backpack with included shoulder straps. Travel-friendly features include air purge valve, two molded rubber carry handles, multiple lash points and reflective daisy chains. Columbia Dry Bag fits into overhead bins for airline carry-on luggage, making it the go-to choice for fly-and-ride motorcycle travel. Lash points can be used to secure GL’s Possibles Pouch or other lightweight gear to the outside of the Columbia Dry Bag.
Specs & Features
- 4 integrated quick-release anchor straps
- Air purge valve
- Giant Loop molded carry handles
- 2 shoulder straps for off-bike carrying as backpack
- Gear lash points
- Multiple heavy-duty D-ring attachment points
- Mil-spec materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Volume: 80 liters
- Flat dimensions 50″ x 19.5″
- Dimensions When full of gear and each end rolled 3 times: Approximately 32″x 13″
- PVC tarpaulin with 100% waterproof radio-frequency welded seams
- Nylike webbing compression and anchor straps
- Heavy duty side-release and thumb-lock buckles
Fits These Models
Instructions & Video
Click links to view video in new window/tab, or hit your broswer’s Refresh button to view videos here on this page!