Vargo Converter Stove – Titanium
Maximum Fuel Versatility With Vargo Converter Stove
GL Cooking System’s titanium Vargo Converter Stove features a folding stand that allows for compact packing and use as a standalone camping stove. Or, convert the titanium Vargo Hexagon Wood Stove into a complete multi-fuel stove by combining it with the GL Cooking System’s titanium Vargo Converter Stove. Its easy “drop-in” design turns the Hexagon into an effective windscreen while providing the ideal distance between stove and cookware for optimal cooking efficiency. Unlike other stoves, the Converter Stove will cook faster and won’t leave soot on the bottom of your pots. Burns alcohol, fuel tabs, fuel gels. Simply flip the stove over to switch between alcohol and fuel tab/gel burning modes. Weighs just 1.6 oz.!
WARNING! Use Vargo Converter Stove safely!
- Use Vargo Converter Stove only in a well ventilated area! Never use stove indoors!
- Only use denatured, ethyl, or methyl alcohol or approved fuel tabs/gels as fuel! Attempting to burn other fuels could potentially cause an explosion and serious injury.
- Be sure the flame is fully extinguished and the stove is completely cooled before refueling!
- Always use the stove on a flat, level, fire-proof surface!
Specs & Features
Stove diameter: 2.4 inches (61 mm)
Stove height: 1.2 inches (32 mm)
Stand diameter (open): 4.2 inches (107 mm)
Stand height: 2.9 inches (32 mm)
Weight: 1.6 ounces (48 g)
Capacity: 2 ounces (59 ml)
- All titanium construction
- Converts the Hexagon Wood Stove into a complete multi-fuel stove system
- Use as a standalone alcohol and fuel tab/gel stove
- Easily switches between alcohol and fuel tab/gel burning modes
- Fold flat stand
- Convenient carrying case