Tillamook Dry Bag
Now back in stock!
Without unstrapping the Tillamook Dry Bag from the bike, gear can be accessed from two ends. Two beefy reflective daisy chains provide plenty of secure attachment points.
The Tillamook Dry Bag is named for the Tillamook State Forest, one of the wettest, greenest parts of Oregon — and renowned for its technical dirt bike riding.
Specs & Features
- Volume: 38 liters
- Flat dimensions: rolled 28″ x 19″ (unrolled 40″ x 19″)
- Diameter approximately 12″
- 18 oz polyurethane with 100% waterproof radio-frequency welded seams
- Reflective daisy chains for easy attachment and enhanced visibility
- Access to gear from each end
- Durable side release buckles with vertical nylon compression straps for closure security and load stability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
Fits These Models
Instructions & Video
Click links to view video in new window/tab, or hit your broswer’s Refresh button to view videos here on this page!