Tillamook Dry Bag – NEW UPDATED 2018 MODEL!
The Tillamook Dry Bag is named for the Tillamook State Forest, one of the wettest, greenest parts of Oregon — and renowned for its technical dirt bike riding.
Specs & Features
- Maximum Volume: 48 liters
- Minimum Volume: 30 liters (when ends rolled up as much as possible)
- Air purge valve
- Includes 2 shoulder straps for backpack conversion
- Integrated quick-release anchor straps
- Flat dimensions 44″ x 19″
- Dimensions When full of gear and each end rolled 3 times for waterproof seal: Approximately 26″x 13″
- PVC tarpaulin with 100% waterproof radio-frequency welded seams
- Reflective daisy chains for easy attachment and enhanced visibility
- Access to gear from each end
- Durable side release buckles with vertical nylon compression straps for closure security and load stability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits These Models
Best suited to larger motorcycles, side-by-sides, ATVs, snowmobiles and boating applications.