GL Shelter System: Sleeping Sheath Bivy
Perfect for ultralight camping, or as an emergency back up in case you get caught out in the weather!
The full no-see-um bug net hood option gives you full airy bug protection, or allows you to go with just the net hood, no hood at all, or a combination of the fabric hood and net hood. A loop enables the hood/net fabric to be pulled up and away from your head. The Sleeping Sheath’s long length and wide girth increase movement, room, and comfort, accommodating most inflatable sleeping pads, as well as long winter weight sleeping bags. Draw cord stuff sack included. Made in USA.
SAVE when you purchase the Giant Loop Sleeping Sheath Bivy as the GL Shelter System Complete Kit includes these integrated components to provide an ultralight, super compact “go light, go fast, go far” emergency shelter or camping solution:
Specs & Features
- Top Fabric: Impetus 1.1, 15d x 15d silicone treated, highly water repellent and breathable.
- Bottom Fabric: 30D Ripstop Nylon with Urethane/Silicone Blend Finish (Both Sides). Water Resistant, Zero Porosity.
- Packed Size: 8″ long, 4″ diameter (in included stuff sack)
- Dimensions: 76″ chest girth, 60″ foot girth, 92″ length
- Weight: 9 oz (with included stove sack).
- Long length and wide girth increase comfort and accommodate inflatable sleeping pads.
- Articulated hood.
- One piece, articulated, seamless floor.
- Loop to pull hood/net hood fabric away from your head.
- Functions as R or L zip access from hip to opposite shoulder.
- Two way #3 zipper w/ pull tabs.
- 30d x 30d Bottom (forest green).
- Impetus 1.1 Top (Aspen Green).
- The full no-see-um bug net hood option gives you full airy bug protection, or allows you to go with just the net hood, no hood at all, or a combination of the fabric hood and net hood.
- Made in USA.