The 100% waterproof Rogue Dry Bag (17 liters) is designed to attach to Giant Loop’s MoJavi Saddlebag, Coyote Saddlebag, Great Basin Saddlebag and Siskiyou Panniers. But it can be secured on virtually any motorcycle make or model, making it indispensable equipment for a broad spectrum of on-road and off-road motorcycle riders.
Without unstrapping the Rogue Dry Bag from the bike, gear can be accessed from two ends. A beefy reflective daisy chain provides plenty of secure attachment points.
The Rogue Dry Bag takes its name from Oregon’s wild and scenic Rogue River.
Add Pronghorn Straps chained together to lash the Rogue Dry Bag to a tail rack, hard luggage or Giant Loop saddlebags and panniers.
Specs & Features
- Volume: 17 liters
- Flat dimensions: rolled 20.5″ x 13.5″ (unrolled 32.5″ x 13.5″)
- Diameter: approximately 8.5″
- 18 oz polyurethane with 100% waterproof radio-frequency welded seams
- Reflective daisy chain for easy attachment and enhanced visibility
- Access to gear from each end
- Durable side release buckles with vertical nylon compression straps for closure security and load stability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits These Models
Instructions & Video
Click links to view video in new window/tab, or hit your broswer’s Refresh button to view videos here on this page!