Waterproof, Rack-Mounted Soft Luggage for Motorcycles. No Mounts or Hardware Required.
Sold in pairs, RF-welded roll-top MotoTrekk™ Panniers by Giant Loop measure 21 liters each side, with three full rolls of the top to create a 100% waterproof seal. In dry conditions with only one or two rolls need to close the top, several more liters of gear will fit. Giant Loop’s MotoTrekk Panniers feature an innovative integrated mounting system that enables them to simply strap onto almost any motorcycle side luggage racks, including dual sport, adventure touring, naked, standard, sport touring, scrambler and V-twin motorcycles. MotoTrekk Panniers have fit on every conventional side luggage tubing rack we’ve tested.
Giant Loop’s new MotoTrekk™ Panniers include shoulder straps that clip into D-rings on the bottom and back of the Panniers, so they can be carried like a backpack when off the bike for a day of site-seeing or for a hands-free carry to your hotel or campsite. Other rider friendly features include lash loops to secure Giant Loop’s waterproof roll-top Possibles Pouches to the front and back of the Panniers, a quick-connect magnetic buckle and anchor strap to secure that Panniers to luggage racks for easy mounting even when packed.
Adventure Proof Packing System
Possibles Pouch straps to front or back of Panniers, creating 3.5-liter waterproof, quickly accessible external pockets.
Columbia Dry Bag waterproof double-ended duffel anchors between Panniers.
Saddlebag Dry Pods add waterproof organization inside Panniers.
Specs & Features
- Volume: 21 liters each with three full rolls to seal top
- Weight: less than 6 lbs for the pair
- Dimensions: 12″ top x 9″ bottom x 15″ tall x 7″ deep
- Integrated mounting system with aluminum Durflex hooks – no additional mounts or hardware required
- Includes 2 shoulder straps for off-bike backpack style carrying
- Front and back lash points for Possibles Pouches or other gear
- 500D PVC tarpaulin body
- Roll-top closure with heavy-duty side release buckles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits These Models
Instructions & Video
CLICK HERE FOR PDF MOUNTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR MOTOTREKK PANNIERS
Click links to view video in new window/tab, or hit your broswer’s Refresh button to view videos here on this page!
MORE COMING SOON!