Columbia Dry Bag
“New Columbia Dry Bag Raising the Bar In Motorcycle Tail Bags: Giant Loop’s newest 70-liter dry duffel bag gets bigger, better and smarter.” — ADV Pulse
Four integrated anchor straps secure the Columbia Dry Bag to virtually any large motorcycle make or model. Compatible with GL’s Siskiyou Panniers and most hard luggage, the 70-liter Columbia Dry Bag includes a shoulder strap and two molded carry handles, and its airline-friendly carry-on luggage size makes it the go-to choice for fly-and-ride motorcycle travel.
An exterior mesh “wet” pocket with zippered access from both sides separates wet gear from dry gear inside, or provides quick storage for travel documents, maps and other small, flat items. Multiple heavy-duty D-ring attachment points add stability when riding off-road. Lash points can be used to secure GL’s Possibles Pouch or other lightweight gear to the outside of the Columbia Dry Bag.
Specs & Features
- Integrated anchor straps
- Giant Loop molded carry handles
- Shoulder strap for off-bike carrying
- Gear lash points
- Multiple heavy-duty D-ring attachment points
- Mil-spec materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Volume: 70 liters
- Dimensions (unrolled, flat): 45″ long x 20″ wide; rolled 3x for waterproof seal on each end) approx. 32″ long
- 22 oz polyurethane-coated polyester Bomb Shell™
- Nylike webbing compression and anchor straps
- Heavy duty side-release and thumb-lock buckles
Fits These Models
Instructions & Video
Click links to view video in new window/tab, or hit your broswer’s Refresh button to view videos here on this page!