”Expand your horizons by fitting your late-model European or Japanese dirtbike with a Giant Loop Saddlebag.” — Cycle World magazine, February 2009
“Take the insult out of ‘you’ve got saddlebags,’ and carry your stuff easier, too, over the rear of the seat!” — Dirt Rider Magazine, February 2009
”Two Thumps up for the Giant Loop Saddlebag. It’s on my bike and it’s going to stay there.” – Scotty Breauxman, ThumperTalk review, 12/29/08
For more Giant Loop® video, pics and updates, visit our blog.
Our Giant Loop™ saddlebags have made hundreds of trips with riders in the most demanding conditions around the world. We are confident that if you embrace the “go light, go fast” theory of on- and off-road adventure, sport and dualsport motorcycle riding, you will enjoy the tight, low riding weight distribution of our system.
We have been out for 10-day, self-supported camping trips and have yet to find ourselves wanting more space or more stuff. Think about it: You are going to need fuel almost everyday, and it’s not like you are traversing the Gobi Desert for the first time ever (although it would probably allow you to do a trip like that). And once you really pare it down to the essentials, you realize that truly, “less is more.”
Whether you ride a sleek sport bike, a big adventure touring motorcycle, a versatile dualsport, a commuter supermoto or lightweight dirt bike, you will appreciate the minimal performance impact offered by carrying gear with the Giant Loop saddlebags and tanks bags.
The Giant Loop® advantages:
• more than 30 pounds lighter than typical hard luggage
• saddlebags integrated into bike, positioning weight precisely where it's desiged to go
• no racks, mounts, braces or drilling required
• better position for rider
• better weight distribution
• safer – no busted legs from hard-shell touring boxes
• bombproof – no racks or mounts to snap off and break
• made to military specification quality standards in the USA
• looks cooler, with cleaner lines
All the essential dualsport touring gear fits inside, with tent only strapped outside.