Protect bodywork and plastics from scuffing or marks under Giant Loop's saddlebags and tank bags with Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film. Even a single ride can buff the shine off your gloss coat. Take a few minutes now to keep your bike looking like new.
• Installs in minutes
• Heavy-duty 12 mil film (used for race bike graphics)
• 3 sheets
• 12" x 14"
• Made in U.S.A.
NOTE: We are not selling the specific product mentioned in this video, but the concept is the same.
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU BEGIN WORK!
• Clean surface thoroughly to remove residue and oils. On new plastics, use brake cleaner or carburetor cleaner to remove plasticizers from surface - alcohol and household cleaners will not work.
• Work in warm area with warm vinyl sheets. Use hair dryer to warm sheets if needed.
• Use razor blade knife to trim sheet to shape.
• In spray bottle add 1 drop liquid dish soap to 16 ounces of warm water.
• Spray solution onto bike plastic/bodywork and onto both sides of vinyl sheet.
• Place wet vinyl sheet onto plastic/bodywork and float into place.
• Gently squeegee water and bubbles out from under vinyl sheet. Start with fingers, then use a folded piece of this header card to finish.
• Wait 4-6 hours before riding to allow moisture to evaporate. Gently work out any remaining bubbles.