"Giant Loop makes really cool products that allow you to carry more stuff on your dirt or adventure bike. I've used a number of its bags now and have come away impressed with each one. They all serve a different purpose — or should I say, allow you to carry a different amount of stuff." — Jimmy Lewis, Dirt Rider magazine, February 2012
Riding 2-up or carrying lots of gear? The Fort Rock Top Case surrounds your passenger with security and comfort, providing cavernous carrying capacity for sleeping bags, clothes and other lightweight, bulky kit. Straps to Siskiyou Panniers and tail rack. Compatible with virtually any hard luggage, too.
Named for Oregon's desert landmark, Fort Rock.
SPECS & FEATURES
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Volume: 85.5 liters
• Super tough trucker’s tarp shell (splash proof)
• Includes heavy duty two-sided hook-and-loop mounting straps
• Compatible with Giant Loop Siskiyou Panniers, Dry Bags and Dry Pods
• Multiple attachment points fits a wide variety of bikes/luggage
• 2 haul handles
• 2 exterior pockets
• Separate “jockey box” compartment
• Reflective trim improves visibility from all angles
• Military-spec materials and construction
• Made in U.S.A.
FITS THESE MOTORCYCLE MAKES & MODELS
• Requires Siskiyou Panniers or other pannier-style luggage for mounting
• FITS JUST ABOUT ANY BIKE DESIGNED TO CARRY A PASSENGER
Add 100% waterproof gear storage to your Fort Rock Top Case with the Great Basin Dry Pods.