NEW 2013: Limited Lifetime Warranty! Named for the rocky Oregon desert canyon and the lively Spanish dance, the Fandango Tank Bag straps on/off a wide variety of motorcycles, including those with large-capacity dualsport fuel tanks (Clarke and Acerbis gas tanks without "tower" shaped fills), as well as many sport, sport touring and adventure touring motorcycles. Made from the the same tough, water resistant construction, “trucker’s tarp” material and water resistant YKK zipper as our motorcycle saddlebags. And we’ve got colors to match – white, gray, yellow, orange and original black-on-black.
Own two motorcycles? Get an additional Fandango Tank Bag Harness, and you can move the bag from bike to bike in seconds.
Looking for something more minimal? Check out Giant Loop's Diablo Tank Bag.
As “Kit & Caboodle” columnist Kit Vercella recently wrote in BMW
Owners News magazine, “By unzipping the bag from the base, it is convenient to take the bag
with you when the bike is parked. Also, the base
is notched in the front which (depending upon the location of your
bike's filler cap) allows the bag to be partially unzipped from the base
and tilted for easy access to the filler cap.”
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Prevent scuffs and scratches under Tank Bags with Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film!
FANDANGO TANK BAG FEATURES & SPECS
• Seam Grip sealer and brush included
• 10 liter capacity (main compartment)
• Water resistant Bomb Shell™ construction and material (22oz vinyl coated polyester – a.k.a., trucker's tarp)
• Bag unzips from base layer
• Large harness cut out provides easy access to fuel fill
• Rubber and webbing carry handle
• Clear vinyl map top pocket
• Divider inside (removable) to secure camera or electronics
• Lined with high-visibility yellow nylon
• Water resistant YKK zippers on bag
• Beefy YKK coil zipper on harness
• Diamond-plate vinyl reinforcements
• Made in U.S.A.
• Easy on/off
• Slim, trim profile
• Sewn with military-grade thread
• Straps: 1-in. Nylike™ webbing with Delrin thumb-lock buckles
• Base Dimensions: 8.25" X 12"
• Tank Bag Dimensions: rear 8" tall, front 5" tall
• Includes detailed installation instructions and packing tips